Fund Raising Opportunities
Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world. Specialty or artisan teas are in a growth phase that hasn't been seen in the consumer market since the diet drink battles of years past.
Look at the explosion of tea companies and products in the major supermarket chains. Whether it is the health benefits or the focus on the "appreciation" of tea, it's a growing industry and is a great unique fund raising product to offer your community!
Design a Tea offers an artisan tea product line that is:
- Healthy - Tea is full of antioxidants and some of our teas are even caffeine free.
- We buy our teas from ETP suppliers - The Ethical Tea Partnership is an initiative started within the tea industry to monitor and regulate the living and working conditions on tea estates. The organization is run and regulated by member companies and bolstered by regular external audits by Price Waterhouse Cooper.
- Locally Owned Company - The only such artisan company in WNY which is dedicated to consumer choice. Each order is custom filled and hand packaged, with exceptional customer service.
- Choice - We have a simple mission, to bring "choice" back to the consumer. We offer flavoring and customized labeling if so desired at no extra cost!
- Unique - For those people in your life that have everything . . . I'll bet they don't have a tea named after them. Just an example of the fun Design a Tea brings to the tea drinking experience./
How it Works
There are two options:
- DIRECT SALES: You take orders and collect the money directly from your supporters. You forward the order sheet to us - we'll ship all the filled orders back to you and invoice you $3.90 for each unit ordered. You've sold them for $6.50 for a profit of $2.60 each sale. That's a base profit of 40%. No money upfront!
- WEB SITE SALES: You get the word out. Newsletters, blogs, posters, bulletins, however you can direct folks to our site, we'll do the rest. Instruct your customers to enter a word, phrase or code that we have prearranged with you when they check out. We'll send 25% of the product total to your organization. We will also take $1.50 off the flat shipping/handling charge of $5.00...so only $3.50 S&H.